Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Moving and Painting!

Okay. Sorry it has been so long since I've updated! We have had so much to do the last couple of weeks and all of our spare time has been spent packing. It has actually gone really smoothly. We are going in the morning to paint the new house. Any of you who would like to join us are perfectly welcome to do so! The more the merrier!!  Anyway, As much as I love my precious Jesus, I am glad that Christmas has come and gone this year. It was all getting too overwhelming for me. It seems like it gets harder as the time passes, not easier. I will never be expecting anything about this to be easy, but I know that time changes things and it will be interesting to see what that means in our lives. I am feeling little Jett moving around ALL the time. He is much more active than either of the other kids and I am so very glad. I worry less about him because I can feel him most of the time. That is definitely the Lord, I think. Well, I will get back on here once we are in the new house and settled. Pray for safety as we move and that I will try to let other people do things and not be a control freak. Also, if any of you get time, look at my photography blog I set up. I linked it to my page on the side with all the other blogs I follow. Leave me some comments if you want, I'd love it!!  It's not finished, Istill have quite a few more pictures to put up.
Lydi

No comments:

Post a Comment