Thursday, April 2, 2009

2 Weeks and 5 Days!!

Ok!! I went and saw Dr. Hall today. I'm going every week now. I have two weeks left and only two more appointments! They rescheduled his birthday for April 21st so my brother can be there for sure. It's pretty hard to believe but we are almost there! My awesome friends are having a baby shower for me on Sunday and then my mother-in-law had one at her house for me last sunday!! It was really fun. I think that makes it go so much faster to have the showers and all the stuff to finish up before he comes. I wonder sometimes if it doesn't make it a little harder when you schedule the birth because you are counting down and I never really have that anticipation that it could happen anytime. I guess it could, it just doesn't seem possible with my track record. Anyway, I had an ultrasound a week ago and they predicted his weight at 6lbs 7oz. already!! I am only 36 weeks friday!! She measured me today, too and she laughed a little and said I was measuring 38 to 39 weeks. Like I said, I'm only 36 this week!! Thank God for c-sections!! I'm certainly glad I don't have to push these gigantic babies out! We are getting somewhat anxious just because we aren't quite sure how all of this is going to feel. It was just summer before last that I gave birth to my precious Jace and now I am having another boy and bringing him home to only his sister and Daddy and Me. Its really weird that he is not here and I'm not sure how all of the emotions are going to play out! I believe that it's going to be a beautiful time and a time of intense healing and peace, but I also know there will be a lot of memories brought to the surface and I am thankful for that! I feel like I have been in survival mode this whole pregnancy and it will be pretty crazy to see what kind of things come out once we actually get to hold our Jett and kiss him and look at him!! We are so very excited and can't wait to see what God is going to do! Love you all! 
Lydi


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see him either Lydsie! God is going to prepare our hearts these last few weeks, and I think He's even BEEN preparing them for a long time! He is so good! I am just in awe of what a strong woman you are! I am so blessed to have you to look to! And I wish I could soak up some of your pain...if not all of it! I'm sorry I can't. But I am so proud to be your sister! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete