Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jett is here!!!






I'm not going to have all the details tonight because I'm on pain meds and I'm really tired. We came home from the hospital around noon today. I was ready to get home with our precious boy. He was born at 11:47 am on April 21st. He was 9lbs 6oz. and 20 and 3/4 inches long. It was the best feeling in the world to hear that sweet, soft cry. His sister is ecstatic and she is such a great helper and loves on him so well. There are so many things about him that we just watch in amazement.  We will never take things for granted like we did before. We are missing our sweet Jace, and yet feeling a joy that we never thought was possible to feel again. I will write some more later but here are some pictures of our beautiful boy!! Thank you all for praying and continuing to pray for us! 

6 comments:

  1. He is beautiful! I LOVE all the pictures...especially the one of you and Rocky. So glad you are all home and doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet him today!

    Love you,

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lord is amazing!!! He gives us JOY and LIFE in the simpliest ways! Praise the Lord! It is such an honor to watch this little man grow-up to see his purpose in your family and for the Lord. He is so good and faithful. I bet little jace is smiling and saying, "Mommy and Daddy just love Jett and Courties with everything in you and pour Jesus in them cause that is what it is all about anyway...I get to see Him everyday and I am so proud of you...love my little bubba with everything!" It is great to see you guys smile!

    Love ya and can't wait to meet him!
    kacie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little boy :) I must say, I have no idea who court is looking at in that 1st picture, but this is what it looks like. It looks like she is showing her 1st little bubby, Jace, what her 2nd little bubba, Jett, looks like. She looks like she is gleaming up to heaven and showing baby Jett to Jace. Just brings happy happy tears to my eyes to see you all so happy and so blessed to have a precious little man to love on. Jett is so incredibly handsome, we cant wait to spend more time with him. Love you all dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so happy for you guys! I cant wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so proud of you my Lydsie! Thank you for having such sweet babies and for having me be such a big part of their lives! I am so blessed!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete