Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More Changes!!


WOW! It has been a crazy couple of weeks. I put some pictures up of the Storybook Forest this year and I'm going to put some of her in her costume as soon as I can get the pictures loaded. We actually bought a house last week. We found a house in Seminole Point and we were advised by a some of our friends in the housing business that we should go ahead and buy before the end of the year. I guess they are getting ready to come down really hard on mortgage companies and its going to be hard to get a loan and stuff starting in January. We are closing on November 30th and they are staying there until December 30th, so they are paying the first house payment. We will probably move all of our stuff in on December 31st, but we are painting so we'll wait to set everything up until we get it all painted. 
I have my appointment on Friday morning and I will find out when I can have my BIG ultrasound to find out what we are having. It should be in the next couple of weeks. Its crazy that its already time to fin out. I am 15 weeks along on Friday. We are really excited that we'll be in the new house before the baby comes and be able to get everything all ready. 
I am getting everything all ready for Christmas. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet. We're setting our tree up tonight because we won't be able to leave it up for very long after Christmas. It is really strange to be doing all of our traditions and know that Jace won't be here. It's crazy how the pain changes from day to day. Sometimes, we miss him so bad that it takes our breath away. And other times it just aches so deep that we can hardly concentrate on anything else. I can't believe how badly I miss him and how incomplete we feel now. I guess that will probably never change. We know that he will get to have his 2nd Christmas with Jesus. I'm sure he will just be sitting in His lap all day. I know it will be better than any Christmas he could have had here. It doesn't change how much I wish he were here with me though. 
I'll let everyone know Friday night or Saturday when the ultrasound will be. We'll see!!

Lydi

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are going to be in the house before the baby comes. What a great way to start making precious new memories. I can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or girl. I'm so excited! We love you guys.

    Amy Haas
    amyhaas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete