Friday, November 7, 2008

15 weeks today!

I had my appointment this morning at 9:45.  I got to take court with me this time and it was really fun. The nurse, I remember from Jace, has a hard time finding the heart rate early in the pregnancy. She tried for at least 10 minutes (or it felt like that long). She couldn't find it and had to send Dr. Hall right in to find it. She found it in about 3 seconds!!  It was right down on the left where I have been feeling movement so I guess that confirms that that is my little punkin that I've been feeling!!! It's crazy that I am already past my first trimester and well on my way!! We are having our ultrasound on Monday, December 1st. We will know right before we head out on our trip to New York. (We are driving to New York on December 2nd because Rocky is in his best friends wedding in Rochester on December 5th.)
Court is really excited and says that she is having a little sister. She is absolutely sure that its a girl. I guess we'll see in about 3 weeks!!! Talk to everyone soon!!
Lydi

1 comment:

  1. yay! I'm so excited for you...wish I could've talked to you more lastnight!! I love you and you are still in my prayers! Have a great weekend!!=)

    ReplyDelete