Friday, February 6, 2009

4 years on February 4th!!


We went to the doctor today and Jett's heart rate was 138! He's getting big!! We are getting really excited. He will be here in a little over ten weeks!! Crazy. It is going so fast but I am getting so ready to see him and know what he looks like and hold him for the first time! I can't wait to see him and see what God has in store for us! Life is so unpredictable and hard but the moments like this are what make it all worth while. 
Rocky and I celebrated our anniversary today. Our actual anniversary was wednesday but Rock took off work today and we spent the whole day together. It was really fun. It sure is unbelievable that we have been married for 4 years and are pregnant with our third child. God is Good and I am so very thankful for my amazing husband. He is so full of faith and such an incredible man of God! 
Lydi

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lydi. My sister-in-law has a good friend that lost her baby. I read her blog, and thought maybe you could relate to each other and lift each other up. Here is the link to her blog... http://thebenjamites.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=10 I am praying for you and hope you are feeling good with Jett. Love you, Joi

    ReplyDelete